Double Jade Stone Derma Face Roller
The Jade Derma Roller
Jade rollers have been used in the Far East for thousands of years. They have been found in tombs dating back 1500 years and were part of the beauty range of every powerful woman in ancient China.
Jade rollers may seem like a new beauty sensation to most, but the truth is that they have actually been around since at least the 7th century. It was considered as one of the favorite tools of the royal and elite women in China. The Jade gemstone naturally transmits infrared rays which can cause a warming sensation on your face and increases the blood circulation.
At several points in Chinese history, jade was considered much more valuable than gold, as a result, jade accessories were seen as a status symbol amongst its society’s women. Jade rollers were undoubtedly one of the most privileged accessories of the ancient empresses in their quest for smooth, youthful facial appearance.
The key features of the Jade Derma rollers are:
- Effective – Jade rollers are used to increase micro-circulation in the skin and increase lymphatic drainage. They also help tone the skin.
- Cooling – Rolling with the jade roller will cool the skin and leave you feeling fantastic.
- Luxury – 100% Jade Crystal feels indulgent against the skin. This smooth carved jade roller is double-sided, giving you two different sized rollers in one. The smaller roller allows you to effectively reach those hard to reach areas of the face and neck.
- Quality – The jade roller is hand carved using natural jade. The brackets are reinforced so they will not break over years of use.
The jade roller can be used to improve:
- Facial circulation
- Soothes hot inflamed skin
Instructions on how to use the Jade Roller:
Disclaimer: Please be aware that the color of the jade stone may slightly differ from the samples seen in the listing photos.
We Also Recommend
Double layer 7 Chakras Healing Bracelet
Serenity Lava Stone Bracelet
Tiger's Eye Natural Stone Bracelet
Fashionable Chakra Bracelet - Spirit Guardian Series (SG014)